- Are you creative?
- Do you like languages or drama and films?
- Would you like to share your skills with young people all over the world?
Why don’t you take on the PowerLanguage Challenge?!
Feel free to record a short story, a role play, an interview, a monologue…, anything your creative mind takes you to, but you must choose one of the 3 themes below for your 5 minute podcast:
- Language – Introduce yourself, talk about what you like or dislike, your favourite sports and hobbies, the world around you – family, pets and any other topic you like. Remember, the aim of these podcasts is to teach your mother tongue to other young people. Speak clearly, be original, fun and creative.
- Topic – Share your science experiments, historical stories, expressive arts creations, anything you have a passion for. That’s the best way to teach a language, using a context you love.
- Culture – Present a monument, a dish, a piece of music or anything you think would be of interest to people from another country.
Where will it be hosted? powerlanguage.school/challenge
Who chooses the videos? We can’t publish all videos. We will choose the most original stories, with the clearest sound and picture quality!
Merci, thank you, grazie, danke, gracias