Why use Powerlanguage Resource Packs?
- Suitable for Primary and Secondary Teachers
- Tailor-made resources for specialist and non specialist language teachers
- Integrating languages into the school curriculum
- Stimulating and engaging resources
- Creating meaningful contexts
- Developing cross-curricular activities
- Improving learners confidence across the 4 skills
- Supporting learners to research, recycle and design their own presentations and activities
- Potential assessment tasks identified through some activities
- Sound files and animations recorded with voices of native speakers
Our Resource Packs support the teaching and learning of languages through a cross-curricular approach for Nursery, Primary and Secondary pupils. Through videos, animations and authentic documents, our resources cover areas of the curriculum such as Health and Well-Being, History, Geography, Literacy, Numeracy, Expressive Arts and Science.
Our extensive Teacher’s notes guide practitioners throughout the activities. During the lesson, teachers can share on Padlet what learners produce with other schools from other countries. Padlet can also be used as a formative tool – allowing you to monitor your learners’ progress throughout the topic – as well as a summative tool, providing proof of learning. The study of a topic could culminate in the organisation of an exhibition, for instance, curated by the teacher or the learners.
Please click on the topics below to get access to sample videos and for further information.